- Go to: www.schedulestar.com Enter your School's Name, City, State or Zip in the search box and click Search
- Select your School's Name from the drop down menu
- Click Register to create an account or Sign In if you already have an account
Note: if you previously created an account on HighSchoolSports.net you are already registered with the same user name and password.
- Select Athlete, Media, Coach, Parent, or Fan Fill in all fields and click Register
- Click ADD A SCHOOL and select the schools for which you want to receive Alerts
- Click ADD A TEAM and select the Sport, Level, and Gender Click Alerts and select schedule changes, scores and/or stats
- Click Alert Settings and select ADD AN ALERT
- Enter your email address and/or mobile number and click ADD
You will receive a confirmation email and/or text If you have further questions, or need assistance, please call our Support Department at 800–258–8550.
Liberty Athletic Office
LHS Phone: 610.691.7200
Fred Harris, Director of Athletics, ext. 50950
Erin Michael, Assistant Director of Athletics, ext. 50952
Maria Guzman, Secretary to Athletics, ext. 50951
Tibor Bodi, Athletic Trainer, Coordinated Health ext. 50953
Kristine Roder, Athletic Trainer, Coordinated Health ext. 50953
Bruce Kresge, Equipment Manager, ext. 50962
Team schedules, directions, game times and locations.
Opponent and District XI tournament information, brackets, directories.
PIAA state sports information.
Liberty Athletic Club
The Liberty Athletic Club will be meeting on the first Wednesday of every month in the Liberty HIgh School Athletic Office Conference Room starting at 7:00PM.
The dates of the meetings are as follows:
- June 6