2014-15 Hall of Fame Inductees Announced
The Hall of Fame Committee at Liberty High School is pleased to announce the 2014- 2015 Hall of Fame Inductees.
- FRANK BANKO 1937, Special Contributor
- PETE CICCHINE 1940, Wrestling
- JOHN HARTRANFT 1982, Volleyball
- JIM KENNEDY 1971-1977, Soccer Coach
- DOUG KOCH 1960, Wrestling
- BECKY LITTLE 1986, Swimming
- LIBBY LYONS 1994, Soccer
- BOB MAJCZAN 1969, Baseball
- HARRY MANN 1940, Football
- MATT McBRIDE 2003, Baseball
- GARRETT MILLER 1925, Track
- GLENN "SKIP" RODENBACH 1955, Soccer
- JAMES STAMATIS 1976, Soccer
- GROVER TRUMBAUER 1936, Track
- BILL UNANGST 1940, Wrestling
- TREVOR VAN ACKEREN 2007, 5 Sports: Soccer, Cross Country, Football, Basketball and Track
- KYLE WESCOE 1975, Football
- JENNIFER WESCOE 1994, Basketball
- THE 1934 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP FOOTBALL TEAM
- THE 1975 PIAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIP SOCCER TEAM
The Liberty Athletic Club will host the inductees on January 31st, 2015 beginning at 5 PM in the Memorial Gymnasium. Dinner will be followed by remarks and inductions. All Inductees are asked to RSVP their attendance with Tanya Hood via email at email@example.com by December 17th 2014. Each inductee is entitled to a complementary ticket. Additional tickets will be $30 per person payable to The Liberty Athletic Club and can be ordered by contacting Tanya Hood at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liberty Athletic Office
LHS Phone: 610.691.7200
Fred Harris, Director of Athletics, ext. 50950
Maria Guzman, Secretary to Athletics, ext. 50951
Tibor Bodi, Athletic Trainer, Coordinated Health ext. 50953
Stephanie Gehman, Athletic Trainer, Coordinated Health ext. 50953
Bruce Kresge, Equipment Manager, ext. 50962
Team schedules, directions, game times and locations.
Opponent and District XI tournament information, brackets, directories.
PIAA state sports information.
Liberty Athletic Club
The Liberty Athletic Club will be meeting on the first Wednesday of every month in the Liberty High School Athletic Office Conference Room starting at 7:00PM.